Mar 6, 2022
Many businesses experience internal competition, department silos, and internal conflict. Don't compete against yourself!
Learn how to get everyone on your team pulling in the same direction. Then you will be able to achieve great work, meet challenging goals, and provide a positive environment.
In this episode, Del shares 10 ways to build a mutually-supportive, high-performing team.
1. Promote the Abundance Mindset
2. Create a Compelling Vision
3. Build Trust
4. Make Differences Work For You
5. Establish Key Performance Indicators
6. Encourage Debate
7. Require Loyalty
8. Establish Ground Rules
9. Build a Culture of Accountability
10. Celebrate Wins